At Regions, the Credit Products Analyst works as part of the credit and underwriting analysis team in support of various client coverage groups. The Analyst serves as the primary analytical support for the Credit Products group and bankers in the origination and execution of underwriting and analysis projects. This role will support teams in the following segments: Home Builder Finance, Income Property Finance, Real Estate Corporate Banking, Commercial, Government and Institutional Banking, Equipment Finance, Regions Business Capital (asset-based lending), and Corporate and Specialized Industries.
- Develops and maintains detailed financial models to value companies and depict projected financial
- Conducts extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction results
- Ensures high quality of client deliverables by having strong written communication skills and attention to detail
- Prepares written material, including pitches, proposals, client materials and associated supporting analyses
- Maintains proprietary databases through monitoring news, current events, transactions and financial information for clients, prospects, and other industry participants
- Provides expert service with a high sense of urgency in the coordination of Credit Products associates and coverage bankers to ensure alignment with our mission of delivering the whole bank to the client with speed, certainty, and creativity
- Supports Credit Products Associates and Product Managers with servicing and portfolio management activities
- Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibility
- The Analyst will be required to work in multiple roles and on multiple projects, both independently and as part of a team
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field with proven record of high achievement
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word