At Regions, the Human Resources Emerging Talent Program Intern will gain exposure to various departments within Human Resources at Regions, while completing a 11-week summer internship within one of the following areas of HR: Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits, Office of Associate Conduct, or HR Strategic Delivery.
Although much of your time will be dedicated to a specific department, the internship structure is designed to provide each intern broad exposure to Human Resources as a whole. Interns will be provided opportunities to learn about various areas of Human Resources, while gaining experience in the financial industry and accumulating several transferable technical skill sets.
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in networking and teambuilding activities, as well as individual professional growth sessions. Additionally, you will be exposed to senior leadership throughout Human Resources and the organization at large.
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
- A rising college junior or senior who has interest in developing skills and gaining work experience
- Open to all majors; human resources or related major preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work 40 hours a week for 11 weeks
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products