At Regions, the Real Estate Banking Analyst works as part of the Real Estate Banking client coverage/origination team for Regions Bank. The Real Estate Banking Analyst serves as the primary analytical support for bankers in the origination and execution of real estate banking products and services. Analysts also assist in the cultivation of client relationships. The Analyst provides these services as part of a client team that also consists of Relationship Managers and Debt Products Managers. Analysts are expected to split time between a) supporting live deals and pitches across the full spectrum of products and services and b) research/analytical support. The Real Estate Banking Analyst will support coverage teams in the following segments: Community Investment Capital, Home Builder Finance, Income Property Finance, or Real Estate Corporate Banking.
- Develop and maintaining detailed financial models to value companies and depict projected financial
- Conducting extensive financial and industry due diligence to evaluate the risk/return parameters of a transaction results.
- Ensure high quality of client deliverables by having strong written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Prepare written material, including pitches, proposals, client materials and associated supporting analyses.
- Maintain proprietary databases through monitoring news, current events, transactions and financial information for clients, prospects, and other industry participants.
- Understand client needs and identify Regions products and services, or other unique, actionable ideas that can help clients achieve their goals.
- Provide expert service with a high sense of urgency in the coordination between the coverage team of bankers and the Debt Product partners to ensure alignment with our mission of delivering the whole bank to the client with speed, certainty, and creativity.
- Support Relationship Managers with call planning coordination, production/pipeline management, and ensuring quality reporting across all sales performance applications and measurement systems.
Successful candidates will be expected to assume a substantial amount of responsibility. The Real Estate Banking Analyst will be required to work in multiple roles and on multiple projects, both independently and as part of a team.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field with proven record of high achievement
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word